The LT100 Lint Trap offers a simple and user-friendly solution for reducing maintenance associated with dryer exhaust ducts. The one-piece door with screen slides easily and firmly into place, without having to fuss with flimsy springs and clips. Its versatile design allows for either wall or ceiling mount installations.
Features & Benefits of LT100 Lint Trap
- Ceiling or wall mount option, may be mounted in any position
- Mounts flush with drywall surface; between 16″ centers
- Can be painted to match decor
- Reduces lint build-up in duct
- Improves drying capacity
- Easy slide design is simple to use
- 20 ga. corrosion-resistant, satin coat steel
- 0.75″ mounting flange
- One piece door with integral screen
- Door is painted white with a 3″ viewing port
- Galvanized mesh filter
- Sturdy slide mechanism
- Not intended for use with a gas dryer
Available lint trap model:
- LT100 Lint Trap for 4″ Dryer Duct
The LT100 Lint Trap is ideal with DVK Clothes Dryer Vent Booster Fan.
Helpful Tips for Clothes Dryer Vent Booster Fans
Most residential clothes dryers are designed to vent approximately 15 feet of duct. With the introduction of main floor and second story laundry rooms, duct runs have become complex, often exceeding dryer manufacturers’ recommendations. The results are longer drying times, greater wear and tear on the dryer and higher energy costs.
- The DVK fan should be mounted at least fifteen linear feet from the clothes dryer.
- Each 90-degree elbow is equivalent to five linear feet of duct.
- DVK fans are designed to vent up to 100 feet of 4-inch rigid duct.
- Rigid duct is recommended to optimize the fans performance.
- If using flex duct, it should be stretched as smooth as possible.
- For duct runs in unheated spaces, Continental Fan recommends insulated duct to reduce the effects of condensation.
- An LT100 Lint Trap may be installed between the dryer and the booster fan to reduce lint build-up and maintenance on the fan.
Complete the job with our full line of fan accessories and controls.